Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines or bust?

It's nearing 8:30 and Toddler girl woke up from her late nap almost an hour ago.  Bright-eyed and singing the theme to "Dora the explorer," Anna is ready to go the next 5-6 hours strong.  Add that to my luck of sleep-less nights and a rip-cord of a relationship and ...
we've got a great Friday the 14th shaping up.
If you had any concept of how many times Ive read this book to Toddler-Girl since February began....

I've attempted to make plans, to sell plans and to just hope for plans this weekend because last year was the tentative year, and this year was more solidified you know?
Well, scratch it, same as last year I'm not getting the time off previously realized {a morning to sleep in} I'm gonna work until I pass out and have no recollection that several cabins, and balcony hotels are now out of my reach.

When the doors close, I'm gonna take my bath, {and not break the piping of the 15yr old tub this week} I'm gonna shave those parts of me that those guys in health class thought came hair-free for girls naturally.  I'm gonna deep condition my 'fro and polish my toes.

I'm gonna get a six-pack of my cider-beer of choice and watch animation 'til I pass out.

What would I rather be doing to help those around me this weekend?


Be there for my beauty of a cuz Lil'Bit {a girl who really turned into a British little bite, sweet, scrumptious, none rowdy and committed to self analyzation}

Be there for MyMor because I don't want him to feel like an Asssssssstronut space case that I wanna kick in ze-face.

Keep my bro at 3yrs old.

Visit Nikki in her new place with a bottle.

Congratulate Rosie properly


What would I rather be doing to help myself this weekend?

... Now why would I..?

 *  *  *

Instead, I took WAY too long to open my yap about what would make me happy and how I would stay that way for more than an hr.  
I ate leftover meatloaf, a pear and 2 heart shaped donuts with sprinkles.  Drank a glass of my Moscato blend of choice, then Mymor and I attempted to watch "This is the end" before calling it a night...


The day after Valentines, we grabbed a bite at iHop {he caught breakfast, I grabbed lunch- they burned his bacon, and they gave e american instead of provolone} caught the matinée to the Robocop remake.
{featuring the watered down death-scene to draw in the PG-13 crowd} 

The movie gets a nod for not over drafting the "Robo's" in the title, the mainbot-cop-protaganist was an excellent actor for the roll and "hid his emotions well" for an actor.



we drove through the excess of fresh falling snow to Pathmark, bought the essentials for a snowed in night and es a nod for not over drafting the "Robo's" in the title, the main-bot-cop-protaganist was an excellent actor for the roll and "hid his emotions well" for an actor.


No comments:

Post a Comment