Thursday, February 20, 2014

Free Online Gaming?!



As a work from home mom, I've focused on bringing up a well rounded, ambitious, unabashed, motived young lady. Sacrifices have included sleep, self-preservation, personal time, and public sanity.






From personal sacrifices, most of my GuildWars accounts have probably been dissolved and I've long since regretted not investing in a transportable external hard-drive for my Sims addiction.








http://www.funimation.com/games/anime give us a chance to see a few samples of games that would otherwise have been out of reach.  

There's still the hiccup of converting from my upbringing of Nintendo and PC systems to PS3 and Mac {who's recently celebrated a birthday as old as I.}  



Although, I've currently watch the trailer for the up, running and coming..



{June 2014}release of Skyrim's ElderScrollOnline I've not yet jumped on the field, so much as I'm watching from the skyline.



No comments:

Post a Comment