Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Interracial Dating


This being "Black History" month, I'm not gonna go through the "toil and struggle" montages..

Guess what? Slavery was abolished.  
[we've got a couple documents to prove it]

Prior to that, there were a few Euro's who enjoyed sticking their dilly-wing into the creamed-puff of women with darker hues.

So, in this time of post-abolation, why would someone think twice about a couple happily engaged in courtship, because of their skin tones diff?

I appreciate Kate taking on this article where more and more women are being looked at in an unappealing light when dating a man outside of her race. IE= white women and black men.

Br
I'm currently adoring this RL couple @Jennettemccurdy & Andre Drummond

My current fav TV interracial couple has to go to this due from Happy Endings

My first introduction to interracial dating/marriage/courtship and I loved it.
Although the current Broadway Musical pays a closer homage to the 1965 version of the same name.
LOVED Bernadette Peters in this role!




Chin up,

Happy Black History Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment