Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"Project O"

I'm in Jamaica and the white and tan umbrella is standing strong against the heat.

With the aided support of an olive panted hardwood picnic table, and a bottle of water that had been completely frozen between the zigzagging through the garden from our shared double bedroom to the look out deck, but had somehow melted to half hits frozen content once we'd unloaded our pair of books, my laptop, phone and payday, his ray bans, the cabin keys, a magnum tonic wine this monday afternoon {With Iron and Vitamins} and cast away burdens, thankful.

The last 3 days have been the equivalent of a train ride and I have a small collection of days yet to go as MyMor and I had used 10 of those collective hours arriving at our nestled oasis.

We spent another half hour traveling to the blue hole in Brighton located in Jamaica's westmoreland parish.

{not counting the stop we made for patties-which to me, does NOT count, because I've not yet obtained my Jamaican Beef pat tie w/coca bread}.  MyMor picked up 2 Chicken Patties one with cocoa bread and his without, and 2 ackee  and salt fish patties which looked like cocabread and completely legitimizes why I was eating it AND Morgan's chicken patty at the same time

{{IT WAS NOT A CONSPIRACY TO EAT BOTH CHICKEN}}

what began as a poolside relaxation-swaying with a redstripe, gently lulled in the hammock by the breeze of the wind and reggae music..












swiTched

to 

diving 

feet first

Into a mineral pool located 35 feet
beneath the surface of the hotel's renovation site.

MyMor jumped first
I had every intention of handing off the camera, stripping down and jumping next..


Sanity clutched me a bit though and then escaped me as I considered jumping from the tree because, hey, Im still gonna drop.











the drop had to be done


and once it was, the natural spring

                               and minerals


the botanical treatment from the natural elements of conch sand and attractive feeder fish, out dash most salons


{Ugggh, I've failed to mention 2 eating locals, and to update my trip advisory [Eek or leave feedback for my stay with Sue, I hope she'll be ok with the rain check]}





And we need take into account our departure flight is at 7:35 on a Sunday morning...

So no sleep Saturday Night..

Which means...

hike your but off and EXPLORE 

EXPLORE EXPAND
 and PAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRTTT Your way with clasped hands correctly. 

1 comment: